THE INDEX of Alex K. Chen aging content

How to age as slowly as possible

Ppl to follow/stalk

• Rhonda Patrick, Jose Ricon, JP de Magalhaes

Improving/grounding your understanding of aging biology

The central/high-density questions for aging

Ending Technological Stagnation (and making Pareto improvements to kill stupid sources of unfun inefficiency and all the stupid cognitive waste in the world from traditional institutions and Girardian mimesis)

[let’s also just say that the creators of forum software LIKE THIS and certain kinds of social media like reddit and Danielle Strachman of Thiel Fellowship have done more to solve aging than most aging researchers]

*Reconfiguring social incentives/solving the coordination problem/reducing trauma and making people happy EVEN as they solve the aging problem (will write more later)!! Also what I would do if I got access to $50 million and how to allocate people to doing what they are best at doing so they feel comfortable devoting all their time to solving the problem [a la Fable of the Dragon Tyrant]. There are so many pareto-optimal improvements we’re looking at

• will write more on this

[also some people have immense roam/onenote/remnote notebooks - you should ask to see them]

If you’d like to donate to me (I need all the time in the world to write the best guide possible + maximize your chances at achieving whatever age you want to achieve) - my bitcoin deposit address is at 3M1ngDTqhA4uhU9abC6TWtyeDrFuGurLu6 and my ethereum deposit address at 0xe5aedfe42d710540ca46b7880adda960c3b2ac3b. Zelle/PayPal at simfish@gmail.com

1 Like